In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology IT for example the World Wide Web and communication by email However future developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive

In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email. However, future developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive.

Nowadays most of us use information technology at least several times in our daily life. Although IT has many benefits but as it’s elaborated below its shortcomings will be increased in future:

Certainly IT has convinced our life by preparing lots of information through internet, communicating faster by emails, online business and e-marketing, online shopping and even online universities.

Nevertheless, these facilities have some disadvantages. For example many people claim using emails could ruin human relations and interaction. Therefore face to face communication would be decline and in this way people would be insular more and more. People prefer to be alone and lose their public relation abilities. As a result we will have a breakdown society, a society with many individuals.

on the other hand, although worldwide webs provide many information and web sites but sometimes parents could not manage their children accessing to harmful and unsuitable websites. In this case children might be one of sexual abused victims. In addition some rough web sites which encourage violence may make them confused and have a big effect on their characters.

The last disadvantage of IT is hackers and internet swindlers who treat your privacy and your security information such as client’s bank account, personal identity, and the contents of client’s hard disk So online shopping or any online registration may be threatening. In person shopping is more trustful and sure because you are certain about the time of deliver, stuffs qualities, credit cards safeness and etc.

To sum up, IT has its own drawbacks besides is undeniable advantages. People should keep their touch with their friends and be more cautious in using internet.

worldwide webs provides many information
worldwide webs provide many information