Life nowadays is generally much more stressful than in the past. Give some reason why people suffer more from stress nowadays, and say what they can do to reduce it.

Over the past forty to fifty years, all of people have problems with their family or environment, and the problems that will make people stressful. The problems have become a common activity for most families or environment. Here in Indonesia, the people can get stressful in anywhere because their problems as well. Obviously, this must have an effect on their development. Although, there are many kinds of problems, people viewers, I would argue that people get stressful is family cases influence on people for three main reasons.

First of all, certain types of family cases can have a think effect on people’s emotional and behavioral development in our country. If people always get problems in their family and become stressful until death can make our population which one of countries. Family economical, for example, the people have problems in family economical certain things the biggest problems. People are beaten up and killed with guns, knives, and even situations. Seeing this, some people might think that these things could easily happen to themselves at any times and therefore become stressful. As result, they may become aggressive and may think both themselves and their problems.

Second, family economics can impair people thinking ability. The people always thinking about the cases of family economic will be stressful or crazy people. The life nowadays is generally much more stressful than in the past because the price nowadays is very increase than before such as all materials for life are very expensive. Therefore, family economic is one of the biggest problems can make people stressful.

In conclusion, if people always thinking about life problems too much, their spirit life’s will be down or they will death because of that. It is one of the biggest problems in our country because can make their population down, therefore that people should find out which the place will make relax or fresh in our mind.

Sentence: Although, there are many kinds of problems, people viewers, I would argue that people get stressful is family cases influence on people for three main reasons.
Suggestion: Refer to cases and influence

Sentence: Family economical, for example, the people have problems in family economical certain things the biggest problems.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Family and economical

Sentence: The people always thinking about the cases of family economic will be stressful or crazy people.
Suggestion: Refer to family and economic

Sentence: Therefore, family economic is one of the biggest problems can make people stressful.

Sentence: In conclusion, if people always thinking about life problems too much, their spirit life's will be down or they will death because of that.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and death

Read some grammar books.

Have more vocabulary words.