Local media and newspapers are the best means of updating people's knowledge.

Media has a vast role in globalization of the world.Improvement of technology and introduction of new sources have changed the perspective of life. Local media and international media being a voice of people act as a bridge between people and society.

Local media and newspapers presents information about state and country. Each and every move whether it is political, social, religious or related to the economy of the country can only be seen at domestic channels and newspapers. Moreover local radio and Tv channels,newspapers, magazines etc are available in preferred language which makes a close connection with its readers and viewers. All the notices, appeals,tenders can be circulated through local means of communication. In addition to it advertisements of various domestic products are telecast and printed in local media.

Where as the international media works globally and covers the activities from whole world. It provides the knowledge about the international events and other information. It advertises the international brands. The viewers can experience vast exposure and think globally.Being international the variety of news is more with the variety of topics.

Considering the matter in fair light media is meant to provide its viewers provide updated and authentic information and both are working at their own grounds to fulfill the demands of the world. They are equally important and are integral part of each other. Considering local media best will be like a driving bicycle with one paddle.

Sentence: Local media and newspapers presents information about state and country.
Description: The fragment newspapers presents information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace presents with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Minimum 250 words wanted.