A lot of administrative work is done after the IELTS test. Below is a chart of what happens to the candidate's IELTS test after the test has been completed.Describe the chart,You should write at least 150 words.

A lot of administrative work is done after the IELTS test. Below is a chart of what happens to the candidate's IELTS test after the test has been completed.

Describe the chart,

You should write at least 150 words.

The chart shows, administrative work which is done after giving IELTS test by candidates.

After completion of test, reading and listening sections answer sheet were collected then marked by administration.

In the writing section of IELTS, after test all the test papers of writing were collected and marked by the examiner. Marks were then sent to administrator while all writing answer papers would be sent to examination board, where either these would be stored or reassessed.

Similarly, after completion of speaking test it was assessed by the examiner who sent the interview tapes to th...

Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and send

Sentence: Interview tapes which were send to examination board , would either be stored or reassessed.
Suggestion: Refer to were and send