Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans.

Today, scientists try to use much more technology in all part of human life such as using finger print for authority and security, handwriting recognition, voice recognition and so on. These kind of technology help to people to do their job easier. We can use e-mail instead of send a mail, or we can use smart phone for educations or do our jobs.

Machine translation opposite other translators has little advanced. There is some reason for that. First of all, MT means that translate words or sentence from one language to another language. Every word in every language has many different meaning. Every mining it depended on condition that word use in sentence, or depend on how the teller pronounce it.

Additionally, most of the translations by computer are not relyable, because computer translate word by word. Consequently, we cannot achieve to good translation. Moreover, computers do not use separator in right place of translated sentence. Computers cannot understand clearly concept of sentences. Computers can translate simple sentence like " It is a book", but cannot translate complex sentence or idiom. For example sentence " How are you doing?" is a phrase that means are you feel okay or not.

To sum up, in my opinion, we cannot use computers as a translators and it is impossible that MT can be use in place of human. MT cannot feel emotion, cannot understand if a sentence is regular or a sarcasm. Computers cannot translator a poem as well as a human.

Sentence: We can use e-mail instead of send a mail, or we can use smart phone for educations or do our jobs.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and send

Sentence: Every mining it depended on condition that word use in sentence, or depend on how the teller pronounce it.
Description: The fragment teller pronounce it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pronounce with verb, past tense

Sentence: Additionally, most of the translations by computer are not relyable, because computer translate word by word.
Description: The fragment computer translate word is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace translate with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Computers cannot translator a poem as well as a human.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and translator

Error: relyable Suggestion: reliable

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 (Try to remove those grammar errors. Don't repeat those errors.)