Machine translation is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role for humans. Do you agree or disagree ?

it has been extremely debatable that wether expansion of machines to serve the purpose of translation is capable enough to take place of human manual translaters or not . Although assistance of technlogy to bring work at ease is terrific however, man translation abilities can never be underestimated. Here, I would like to discord with given statement.

There are multifarious points to support my views. First and foremost, majority of people associated with employment of translation might be jobless due to machines. Therefore, government already facing problem of fulfilling employment require...

Sentence: Furthermore, human have more flexibility and accuracy than machines.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to human and have

Sentence: it has been extremely debatable that wether expansion of machines to serve the purpose of translation is capable enough to take place of human manual translaters or not .
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: translaters Suggestion: translates

Sentence: Although assistance of technlogy to bring work at ease is terrific however, man translation abilities can never be underestimated.
Error: technlogy Suggestion: technology

Minimum 250 words wanted.