Machine translator (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans.Do you agree or disagree?

In contemporary society, there has been a popular issue in regards to increasing use of machine translators. Many people insist on the view that while this technology is highly developed, it is no yet becoming a substitute of human being’s translation. As far as I am concerned, I tend to agree with this contention and will justify my reasons below.

First of all, it is undeniable that the quality of machine translating is worse than human’s. This new technology is vulnerable to sentences translating, which means it would make many errors on grammars and tenses while it translating a who...

Sentence: Moreover, electronic dictionary provide availability to people who need to translate some words at home or at the night time.
Description: The fragment dictionary provide availability is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts