In many cities crime is increasing. Why do you think this is happening? What can governments do to help reduce crime levels?

As we have been living in advanced and developed age which gives many comforts and good living style to mortals as compare to bygone era but still there are some sins in our society, one of them is crime which is up surging day by day. I assert with the given statement due to umpteen reasons.

First and foremost reason of increasing in crime is an unemployment which enforced are youngsters to fall in this mud of darkness because due to computerization man work is shrinking like anything where computer is capable enough to do 10 times work than man do. As money would not be there so as usual...

Sentence: As we have been living in advanced and developed age which gives many comforts and good living style to mortals as compare to bygone era but still there are some sins in our society, one of them is crime which is up surging day by day.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

Sentence: First and foremost reason of increasing in crime is an unemployment which enforced are youngsters to fall in this mud of darkness because due to computerization man work is shrinking like anything where computer is capable enough to do 10 times work than man do.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to which and enforced