In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.What are your opinions on this?

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
What are your opinions on this?

Engaging children in paid works is a vital issue as a social matter. There are many controversial arguments in and against this issue. I believe there are both advantages and disadvantages in it.

In one hand, paid works can disturb the attention of children from the educational life and tempt them to work before finishing their school. For example, when a child who is forced to solve difficult mathematical problems in his school find out he can earn money without those skills, he would find education futile. He would lose his motivation and this attitude can ruin the future of his scientific life. In addition, as young children are not mentally mature yet, being financially independent can lead them to become disobeyed in their relationships with their parents.

On the other hand, I think, there are benefits in in paid works for children. They can experience the world of economy. They also could learn how to manage themselves financially. For instance, a rich boy, who always lives a convenient life without any concern about how much does anything costs, would find a the relation between the amount of needed money and goods or services he uses. In addition, some children are not talented in science. These children can benefit from the skilled work without completing their educational courses.

Conclusively, in my point of view, there are both pros and cons in a paid work for children. Therefore, it should be considered case by case. Parents and social campaigns should observe children’s situation and help them to fulfill in their life in a prosperous way.

when a child who is forced to solve difficult mathematical problems in his school find out he can
when a child who is forced to solve difficult mathematical problems in his school finds out he can

Sentence: On the other hand, I think, there are benefits in in paid works for children.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to in and in

Sentence: For instance, a rich boy, who always lives a convenient life without any concern about how much does anything costs, would find a the relation between the amount of needed money and goods or services he uses.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and the