In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, children in most of the countries, especially in developing countries, face the impact of economic problems from their parents. Some of the people agree to allow the kids to take the fees work. While I accept their point, I believe that children should not have allowed to do that.

Some of the people think that it is good for children to take the paid work. They have some reasons to believe it. Firstly, the children who take the paid work at an early age will have good experiences of life. It will makes a good attitude and habit for them, instead of being spoiled. Secondly, it is important for kids to learn how to life in the reality of the world. Life in the real world is not easy, and since they take the job, it will be easier for them to learn it. Thirdly, as the main reason in developing countries, kids do that to help their parents, sometimes, they have to take the responsibilities to make money since their parents have already passed away.

On the other hand, some people argue that the children should not have work for money. The first, they believe that it should be one of the parents’ responsibilities towards their kids. It is wrong if the parents allow their children to do that. The second, the children’s age usually at the stage to play and study for theif future. It will broke their happy time as children, make them matured before the time, and it is harmful for their future if they can not concentrate to study because they have to work too. The third, as the last, the people who force the idea of kids to take the paid work, assume that it will be an exploitation towards children. It has already forbidden by the rule of the most countries in the world. That is a false thing to do that to the innocent kids.

In conclusion, children are the worthy potential of the country and their parents to lead the world. It is important for them to prepare themselves by making them focus on study and play for their children time, instead of making them work at their early age.

Sentence: It will makes a good attitude and habit for them, instead of being spoiled.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and makes