In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility What are your opinions on this

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.

What are your opinions on this?

The scenario of children working to earn for their families or for themselves is widespread around the world. The Republic of the Philippines and Sri Lanka are examples of countries that exemplify this matter of children who are involved in paid work. I personally think that this scenario should not take place in any part of the world on account of some reasons.

Children aged between seven to fifteen perhaps, should not carry the responsibility of adults to work for a living because they themselves are notvmature enough. It is obvious to say that they are not mentally and physically ready to undergo the pressure and burden of working doe to biological factors. Taking both the concrete and abstract point of view, for instance body size and the mental ability in making decisions, children are not capable of doing work like adults do. Therefore, I personally regard this matter as completely wrong.

In addition, for children to be engaged in such kind of paid work like washing cars or selling food is definitely against the nature of childhood. Children are meant to have fun and joy and not get involved in this kind of matter. There is a lot to discover in this world at this young age besides the adult burden of gaining working experience and taking responsibility. This heavy burden of work will only create stress for them and eventually everything that is done is against their will. At this age, parents should nurture them with the right education and experiences, not by drawing limits to what they should do or choose. Hence, children who are working for a living should not be encouraged in this world.

However, I still consider the opposite argument who actually says that it is considered to be valuable experience and also vital for learning and taking responsibility. To work is indeed a good method to develop one's mond with high critical thinking skills. However, to work at such an early age is not how it should be. If children are in their late teens like 16 to 19, then working part time may be valuable for teaching them to be more self-reliant and mature when they later enter the labour as adults.

To sum up, I personally think that for children to be engaged in paid work is not a wise way to raise or nurture children based on the arguments given. Children's right should also be taken into consideration to counter this issue.

Sentence: Children aged between seven to fifteen perhaps, should not carry the responsibility of adults to work for a living because they themselves are notvmature enough.
Error: notvmature Suggestion: not mature

Sentence: To work is indeed a good method to develop one's mond with high critical thinking skills.
Error: mond Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts