In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, which is important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion?

In modern world, money is the one of the most needed assets for people and all the people do much to get enough money to live an average life. Unfortunately, all over the world, especially in developing countries a lot of families suffer from financial problems, as a result of it, plenty of children work on or againist their will. Some people support this fact as they think, those children gain experience through working, that can be very useful in their future life. The others consider employing children in even paid work to be totally wrong. My personal view is that, people should not work ...

Sentence: Unfortunately, all over the world, especially in developing countries a lot of families suffer from financial problems, as a result of it, plenty of children work on or againist their will.
Error: againist Suggestion: against

Sentence: At this point, working is not useful for children and even it can prevent them from realising their main functions.
Error: realising Suggestion: realizing

Sentence: But it is undeniable that, if a child works, no matter he does it on or againist his will, he finds no time for social life that a typical child lives.
Error: againist Suggestion: against

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts