In many countries children are engaged in some kind of work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience. What are your opinions on this?

Economic problems make people doing many jobs to cover their life. In many countries, teenagers must work to help their parents. Some people believe that child workers are completely wrong. However, other people think that children have to work to get value of life to learn about responsibility. In my opinion, people do not need to work because of several reasons.

The first reason is the primary obligation of the child is learning, and the work is the primary duty of the parents. Expert says that children must enjoy their childhood with study and play. Idea to make children become workers is the worst idea because it can make the children lose his childhood and became morose. Morose character in children is not good for the future of the children because they can be antisocial people and they cannot work together as a team.

Furthermore, people who employ young people will get punishment. According to act in many countries, people are forbidden to employ teenagers and children because Government has responsibility to protect young people especially in education and health. Penalties for people who employ children are put into prison for 3 to 4 years.

However, children have responsibility to help their parents to work but they do not have obligation to work all the time. Children have to spend their time to study in school, so they can help their parents after school. For example, children who have parents as a street vendor can help their parents as waitresses after school, so they do not need to leave their school. Also, people will not enter the jail if the young people only help their work without agreement to work all the time. Because the big mistake of person who employs teenagers to work is when they make an agreement with teenagers to work with him.

In summary, children have to study and play in their childhood. So, people should not allow children who want to work with them and they should suggest them to continue their study.