In many countries crime is on increasing. Wht are the main reasons for this? What can be done to improve the situations? Support your opinion with relevant examples.

Crime rates are increasing along with the advancements in technology. The gap between haves and have-nots are widening also. In my essay I will disscuss the reasons for increasing crime rate and probable solutions to tackle it.

To begin with, the greed for power and money is the basic reasons of crimes. People are running after easy and sweat less money. For that they resort unfair means. Besides, crave for costly things and its fullfilment endsup in crime. For instace, a student who want a costly iphone, is forced to steal things from shop to find money for the phone. Drug addiction is the...

Sentence: Proper practical education and supports to initiate more industries will helps to orginate more job oppertunities and reduce unemployment.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and helps

Sentence: Besides, crave for costly things and its fullfilment endsup in crime.
Error: fullfilment Suggestion: fulfillment

Sentence: Under the influvence of drugs people forget their decency and even kill their own wife and children.
Error: influvence Suggestion: influence

Sentence: Unemployment, poverty and unavilability of money to fulfill basic needs may force people to commit crime.
Error: unavilability Suggestion: unavailability

Sentence: Lack of moral education, excess money and power, absence of parental guidence, bad company and so on, are some of the additional causes of surging crime rates.
Error: guidence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Education through curriculam and media are encouraged.
Error: curriculam Suggestion: curricular

Error: oppertunities Suggestion: opportunities

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts

Congs!