In recent years, crime is on peak and many factors are involved in the elevation of crime such as population, competition, poverty etc.
Crime encroaches almost every country of the world with little deflections. And , there are number of factors which seems to be associated with the root of crime such as unemployment , circumstances and motivation. These factors are the primary factors which which influences or deviates a person towards the crime. For example , an unemployed person who is struggling for a job , but he/ she would not get the job just because of he/she would not have high approach. So, definitely he/she could deflect towards crime. Moreover, some persons become criminals under the influence of other criminals.
However, for decreasing the crime, government as well as civilians should cooperate each other. Government should implement some rules for controlling population. Consequently, opportunities as well as scope for every civilian will elevate. Moreover, it would also diminish the poverty and enhance the economic status of the country. For example, if every person would get job , there would be a less chances of frustration and deflection towards crime. Moreover, government should also create some authorities for the help of persons who have some circumstantial problems. Subsequently, this person would not do any crime .
It is concluded from above analysis I made that , there are many primary factors which influence the person to commit crime. Therefore, to reduce crime , we have eliminate these primary factors .
- In many countries crime is on increasing. Wht are the main reasons for this? What can be done to improve the situations? Support your opinion with relevant examples. (46.6667)
- Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extend do you agree or (70.71429999999999)
- Writing task 1 from test 2, IELTS book edition 3 (70)
- When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (78.75)
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme (50)
- popular events like the football cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tension and releasing patriotic emotions in safe way. To what extend do you agree and disagree. (93.33329999999999)
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views (78)
- Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but som (63.3333)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professionals.Do you agree or disagree . (47.5)
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. (73.8462)