Many countries host international sporting events these days what are the positive and negative impacts of hosting such events Discuss both sides and give your opinion

Many countries host international sporting events these days. what are the positive and negative impacts of hosting such events? Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

Trend of organizing international sporting events has become popular in whole world in this jet age of 21st century. These days,many countries are eager to host international sports events . This is indeed a profitable step for the host countries. Hence , there are argument both for and against of the statement.

To begin with, the first and foremost benefits of hosting international sports events are that the hosting country gets name and fame on international level and a country gets huge attention of worldwide media, athletes and tourists while orgnization if sports events. Consequently country would popular entire world. Next , either skilfull or have not skill people accomplish employment .To illustrate, a survey is conducted by time magazine revealed that more than one lakh unemployed got opportunity of work in common wealth games in 2010 at India for arranging sports , hotel , food industries and many more business were extended that time. As result, these all insist to boost a country's financial position.

On the other hand ,it has a dark side too opponent of hosting sports events assert that large amounts of money is invested on such kind of events by government. As universally accepted," poverty is bane" eventhough majority of masses below under poverty as well as serviver of slumb area those money is spent to provid shelter and other basic necessities that is wasted on international sports events . However , students are future of a nation and sports take place more than two months during these day study is ignored by most of the students which become reason of failure so the people are not faver of international sports.

From my point of view, as universally acknowledged," health is wealth" sports play a magnificent role to keep fit and healthy body and local athletes come in to lime light as representatives of a host. This is extremely useful in spreading awarness of sports activities at the local level. Eventually, it creates harmonically relationship between throwing nations.

As per my above discussion , it is evident that every coin has two aspects and an advantages of international sports events overweight disadvantages.

Sentence: Hence , there are argument both for and against of the statement.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to for and and

Sentence: Consequently country would popular entire world.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and popular

Sentence: As universally accepted,' poverty is bane' eventhough majority of masses below under poverty as well as serviver of slumb area those money is spent to provid shelter and other basic necessities that is wasted on international sports events .
Description: The fragment basic necessities that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: To begin with, the first and foremost benefits of hosting international sports events are that the hosting country gets name and fame on international level and a country gets huge attention of worldwide media, athletes and tourists while orgnization if sports events.
Error: orgnization Suggestion: organization

Sentence: Next , either skilfull or have not skill people accomplish employment .To illustrate, a survey is conducted by time magazine revealed that more than one lakh unemployed got opportunity of work in common wealth games in 2010 at India for arranging sports , hotel , food industries and many more business were extended that time.
Error: lakh Suggestion: ?
Error: skilfull Suggestion: skillful

Error: slumb Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: serviver Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: provid Suggestion: proved

Sentence: However , students are future of a nation and sports take place more than two months during these day study is ignored by most of the students which become reason of failure so the people are not faver of international sports.
Error: faver Suggestion: favor

Sentence: This is extremely useful in spreading awarness of sports activities at the local level.
Error: awarness Suggestion: awareness

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.