In many countries, the quality of life in the large cities is worsening. What possibly can cause this problem? What measures can be taken to resolve it?

It is true that there has been a growing concern about the lowering living standards in major cities throughout the world. This issue definitely has a negative impact on not only individuals but also the society as a whole. Therefore, this essay will outline the potential causes of this phenomenon as well as suggest certain appropriate ways of approaching it.

To start with, overpopulation is widely recognized as the primary reason. In fact, a staggering number of people are moving from their hometown to urban areas every year, putting population pressure on infrastructure facilities in thes...

Sentence: It is true that there has been a growing concern about the lowering living standards in major cities thoughout the world.
Error: thoughout Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In fact, a staggering number of people are moving from their hometown to urban areas every year, putting population pressure on infrastruture facilities in these cities.
Error: infrastruture Suggestion: infrastructure

Sentence: This hush and rush lifestyle leaves citizens no time for recreational activities, causing mental disoders along with depression.
Error: disoders Suggestion: disorders

Sentence: To tackle this problem, the most obvious solution is for the goverments to invest money in countryside.
Error: goverments Suggestion: governments