In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior.
What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

Throughout schooling have been started in the centuries, teachers have been searching for various rules to educate students as the best way. In a changing world, the rules of multiple schools have obviously altered. Even though it has changed, the main purpose was preparing students to the real life. There are some who hold the opinion that in many countries schools have severe problems with student’s behavior. In my case, the two major subjects which are relevant to its causes are about missing of discipline and extra family support.

The people who argue that student behavior become as a problem, have some notable arguments. To begin with, missing of discipline is a current issue especially in nowadays. We know that, being an adolescent can be defined as confusion and searching of identification. Due to this, they can act wrong in some circumstances. For instance, challenge and jalousie can be caused between adolescents to overact and to have inconvenient behavior such as stealing friend’s homework, which is defined as plagiarism. Moreover, as the consummation life evolves day-by-day families are supporting their children more than need. To take consideration influences of this extra support, students are being aspirated to consume everything. So, they became spoiled and it affects their acting in a manner indifferently. In addition to this, to show their invisible anger they are acting wrong. For example; in some cases to show their difference and to take highlight on their appearance they might not be obeyed to uniform rules.

On the other hand, there are more compelling solutions to get rid of these consequences. To prevent this, the rules should be stricter. Punishments and extra homework can contribute to inhibit adolescent’s wrong acts. Also, counseling service can be very effective in it too. Adolescents can have private support by the help of these sessions.

Thus, whereas there are some who says that in multiple countries schools have significant problems about adolescents acting, there are some notable prevention to get rid of its bad effects. All in all, in my case the most highlighted are those about what I have talked.