In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

It is undeniable that in many countries schools have severe problems related with student behaviour. Those problems could have link with school’s roles. For example, some students so not obey the roles by skipping from class, coming late, and cheating while examination. The other problems come from students attitude, such as some students may speak unpolitely, to their teacher. There are several reasons that might cause these problems, but measures could certainly be taken to tackle the problem.

Schools always have roles which have been made to be followed. Nevertheless, many students do not obey it because they feel like they are not really need it. Some of them might think that schools have to be a nice place for studying. Therefore, they will not to be restricted. On the other case, several students might happy to follow the roles but they are probably influenced by their friends. It is a good idea to give some punishments for students who are not obey the roles. However, the roles should not burden students. Such as give a warning or advice.

Another problems is related to students attitude. Student who have bad manner maybe have enough attention in their home. That is why parents should be involved in order to cope the problem. Teacher should talk to their parents to know what problems maybe affected student behaviour in school.

In conclusion, schools have to give many attention to their pupils. I believe that relation between teachers and students should be improve . it can affect the way students learn. Punishments could be good in some cases, but teachers should seek to softer approachs. In this case, parents also have to be involved to solve students behaviour problems. Therefore, teachers and parents need t compromise in order to prevent any sever

Sentence: On the other case, several students might happy to follow the roles but they are probably influenced by their friends.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to might and happy

Sentence: Such as give a warning or advice.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and give

Sentence: Another problems is related to students attitude.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Another and problems

Sentence: In this case, parents also have to be involved to solve students behaviour problems.
Suggestion: Refer to students and behaviour