You are hereIn many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest?

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest?

asim's picture

By asim - Posted on 25 March 2013

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?

School life is very important for everyone in their life.Because,the education which is significant for each person from their born to die begins at school first.Behaviour that expressed in school is very necessary too.Humans’ treatments during their life are mainly determined in their childhood or school time.Thats why,student behavior in school is dramatically urgent.This is for not only our country, but also all country of the world.However,some countries neglect it.

Nevertheless,in many countries about pupils’ behavior there are a lot of severe problems. In general, nowadays, in most countries bad treat students are in great amount. More things are caused this problem. In my opinion, one of the most important reason is mutation by the parents. Some parents tempt their children and this is caused the bad behavior of their children at school. While the worst cause of these problems is family problem. Personal trouble in family is the biggest reason of children’s bad behavior. These troubles may be various.

Secondly, sometimes some students are forced by teachers for their bad behavior. Notwithstanding, this process is not good in our country and other countries. This is fully opposite to human rights.

So that, from my point of view,the solutions of this problem are different. Firstly, it is due to parents. Another is kindergarden.To me,kindergarden must be compulsory.

In conclusion, in all conditions,force on students is horror. Violence enlarged this problem rather than it can reduce it. Everybody must think that children are future of them.

MiguelHomy Bangladesh

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Ferdi
Newspapers and magazines will not be available in the near future because large amounts of information from the internet will replace them. Do you agree or disagree? Give someexamples from your own experience. Madhuka
Does everyone have the right to the best health care, regardless of social status and cost? Tessy James
Telecommuting refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology. Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming d Dea Martha
Zoos are sometimes seen as necessary but not poor alternatives to a natural environment . Discuss some of the argument for and/or against keeping animals in zoos. rahil
The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. Azizbek
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Happy Angel
Some people think that men and women have different qualities, that is why men are suitable for some type of jobs and women for different type of jobs. Do you agree or disagree with statement. Raman Toor
İt is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music and others are not.However,it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. kamran7
Q.....Peoples’ character is influenced by environment rather than genetics. Do you agree or disagree? Tessy James sticky icon

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
An english is now the world language and an essential skill in business. English language instructions should begin in kindergarten. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Present your ideas with examples and opinions where necessary? bhinda jatt
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? carmela6 sticky icon

In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest? Justin sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
The diagram below shows career paths in the travel industry. Write a report. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon

Sentence: Secondly, sometimes some teachers violence students for their bad behavior.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and violence

Sentence: Violence may enlarged this problem rather than reduce it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and enlarged
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and reduce

Sentence: School life is very important for everyone in their life.Because,the education which is significiant for each person from their born to die begins at school first.Behaviour that expressed in school is very necessary too.Humans' treatments during their life are mainly determined in their childhood or school time.Thats why,student behavior in school is dramatically urgent.This is for not only our country, but also all country of the world.However,some countries neglect it.
Error: significiant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: In my opinion, one of the most important reason is tumtation by the parents.
Error: tumtation Suggestion: mutation ?

Sentence: Personal troble in family is the biggest reason of children's bad behavior.
Error: troble Suggestion: trouble

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james