Essay topics: In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?
School life is very important for everyone in their life.Because,the education which is significant for each person from their born to die begins at school first.Behaviour that expressed in school is very necessary too.Humans’ treatments during their life are mainly determined in their childhood or school time.Thats why,student behavior in school is dramatically urgent.This is for not only our country, but also all country of the world.However,some countries neglect it.
Nevertheless,in many countries about pupils’ behavior there are a lot of severe problems. In general, nowadays, in most countries bad treat students are in great amount. More things are caused this problem. In my opinion, one of the most important reason is mutation by the parents. Some parents tempt their children and this is caused the bad behavior of their children at school. While the worst cause of these problems is family problem. Personal trouble in family is the biggest reason of children’s bad behavior. These troubles may be various.
Secondly, sometimes some students are forced by teachers for their bad behavior. Notwithstanding, this process is not good in our country and other countries. This is fully opposite to human rights.
So that, from my point of view,the solutions of this problem are different. Firstly, it is due to parents. Another is kindergarden.To me,kindergarden must be compulsory.
In conclusion, in all conditions,force on students is horror. Violence enlarged this problem rather than it can reduce it. Everybody must think that children are future of them.
- In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What are your opinions on this? (55.7143)
- Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace.Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake,regardless of whether the course (71.25)
- Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development that any experiences we may have in our life. Which do you consider to be major influence? (62)
- As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? (65)
- Some people belive that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime.Others,however,argue that the circumstances of an individual crime,and the motivation for committing it,should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishments.D (66.66670000000001)
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and other are not . However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views (57.5)
- The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (85)
- In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest? (49.4444)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions.Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (74)