You are hereIn many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest?

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest?

asim's picture

By asim - Posted on 25 March 2013

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behaviour.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?

School life is very important for everyone in their life.Because,the education which is significant for each person from their born to die begins at school first.Behaviour that expressed in school is very necessary too.Humans’ treatments during their life are mainly determined in their childhood or school time.Thats why,student behavior in school is dramatically urgent.This is for not only our country, but also all country of the world.However,some countries neglect it.

Nevertheless,in many countries about pupils’ behavior there are a lot of severe problems. In general, nowadays, in most countries bad treat students are in great amount. More things are caused this problem. In my opinion, one of the most important reason is mutation by the parents. Some parents tempt their children and this is caused the bad behavior of their children at school. While the worst cause of these problems is family problem. Personal trouble in family is the biggest reason of children’s bad behavior. These troubles may be various.

Secondly, sometimes some students are forced by teachers for their bad behavior. Notwithstanding, this process is not good in our country and other countries. This is fully opposite to human rights.

So that, from my point of view,the solutions of this problem are different. Firstly, it is due to parents. Another is kindergarden.To me,kindergarden must be compulsory.

In conclusion, in all conditions,force on students is horror. Violence enlarged this problem rather than it can reduce it. Everybody must think that children are future of them.

The table shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in Australia in 1999. fialka
In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, which is important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion? Dilbar sticky icon
The diagrams show two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes. Dhani Aristya
Population explosion became a very worrying concern and the most serious threat to life on earth. Give some suggestions to address this problem. sallamdas
the charts ririn
The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. MisterWandering sticky icon
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. syahid prabowo
Some children have problems at home and difficulties at school. Why do you think this happens? How can parents help them? Rahi
Many people choose to move to other country for the new life. Discuss the problem and the solution for this cases. farhanhar
A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Dera sticky icon

A friend of yours is going on a holiday and has asked you to recommend a destination.Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and what Eric john sticky icon
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The diagram below shows the production of steam using a gas cooled nuclear reactor Lê Kim Kiều Anh
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
some expert believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school ifhaa
One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say- When the best period to visit your country is- suggest a plan for the travel- recommend places to visit in your country marzieh
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Do you think business should hire employees who spend their entire life working for company . Explain why you agree or disagree ! novieaherliyani
People in big cities prefer to live alone or in small family units instead of large family groups. Do you think this is positive or negative trend? mrmo2610
In western countries many people spend lots of money on their pets. They buy special food for their cats and dogs; but them toys and often pay high fees for their medical treatment. Some people think, this is a waste of money and argue that pets are dirty serene123

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports faculties. Others, However say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. kya
Many young people change their jobs and careers. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The charts below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1997 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where luckysun
The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five cities between 1990 to 2002 compared with 1989. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The time table below shows the results of an airline survey in 2011 of economy class male and female travellers of different ages.The members show which groups ranked particular in flight features as the most important.Summarise the information by choosi josnathomas sticky icon
Many schools these days have problems with poor student behavior. Why do you think these problems occur? What could be done to tackle these problems tycoonss
You and your friend recently went on a holiday together. You have a problem with your photos taken during the holiday. Write a letter to ask your friend for a particular photo and say- What is a problem with your photographs?- Which photo would you like f Rahi

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon
Will computers replace teachers in classrooms?As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. parya mirjani sticky icon

Sentence: Secondly, sometimes some teachers violence students for their bad behavior.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and violence

Sentence: Violence may enlarged this problem rather than reduce it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and enlarged
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and reduce

Sentence: School life is very important for everyone in their life.Because,the education which is significiant for each person from their born to die begins at school first.Behaviour that expressed in school is very necessary too.Humans' treatments during their life are mainly determined in their childhood or school time.Thats why,student behavior in school is dramatically urgent.This is for not only our country, but also all country of the world.However,some countries neglect it.
Error: significiant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: In my opinion, one of the most important reason is tumtation by the parents.
Error: tumtation Suggestion: mutation ?

Sentence: Personal troble in family is the biggest reason of children's bad behavior.
Error: troble Suggestion: trouble

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james