In many countries television shows many foreign-made programmers. The dominance of imported entertainment is harmful to the cultures of these countries.

In this world, watching TV is daily activity for every person, and usually it illustrates unfamiliar programs. Here in Indonesia, children also do this attitude. All the same, some people disagree with this statement because it has negative impact to culture of human and especially for kids. I would argue that television is one of method to disturb human feel in their region.

Group of people who say ‘yes’ in the case of import program in television argue that it is very significant to gives information and development people about other language and culture. For instance, some people who watch western programs can raise their language. Moreover, this program could make people to learn about international culture because sometime TV program shows daily life in abroad, and it could gives positive effect for this country.

On the other hand, some other people keep on believing that demonstrate foreign programs would be noxious to onlooker and in particular for children under the age because it could depraves believing feel about culture in their country. All the same, the important one could dangerous for the future of children in these country, such as western movie, it gives impact for human attitude in their environment.

In short, I believe that television display program from other countries, and usually supply adult programs like adult activity. It will be better if the country keeps their society in particular people who still under the age to know about these program

Sentence: Moreover, this program could make people to learn about international culture because sometime TV program shows daily life in abroad, and it could gives positive effect for this country.
Description: The fragment because sometime TV is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace sometime with sometimes
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to could and gives

Sentence: On the other hand, some other people keep on believing that demonstrate foreign programs would be noxious to onlooker and in particular for children under the age because it could depraves believing feel about culture in their country.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and depraves

Sentence: All the same, the important one could dangerous for the future of children in these country, such as western movie, it gives impact for human attitude in their environment.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to could and dangerous

Minimum 250 words wanted.