In many countries there has been an increase in social problems involving teenagers in recent years Many people believe that this is due to modern lifestyles because parents spent more time at work and have less time to supervise their children To what ex

In many countries there has been an increase in social problems involving teenagers in recent years. Many people believe that this is due to modern lifestyles because parents spent more time at work and have less time to supervise their children. To what extent do believe, this is true?

It is an obvious fact that the adolescents are often propelled into various anti-social behaviours these days. It is argued that,it is mainly because of the contemporary styles led by the parents who are running short of time. In my perspective, teens from less privileged and traditional families often resort to delinquent activities and not the children of working parents.

It is beyond question, that the children from well- to -do families are motivated to academic aspects and they are invigorated by the timely support offered by their parents. Their energies are channelized to the ...

Hi DOLLY, you wrote another great essay. good job.

Back to your questions regarding the templates, people like you with great skills don't need any templates. Normally we just asked our students who are beginners in IELTS use templates. It is better not to let people figure out there is a template behind.