in many countries these days, the number of people continuing their education after school has increased, and the range of courses avaible at universities and colleges has also increased.

Currently, one of the most considerable issues in the world is education. It is a well-known fact that the range of education also shows attention to science in that country. Opinions are divided as to whether the number of people continuing their education has increased and it is a positive effect or not, but it is my firm conviction that an increasing of education has always had nociable positive effects on every society.

First of all, education is really important for all people because of its significant impacts. It is blatantly obvious that a country which has a worthwhile education system, it also influences all of other fields. For instance, if we juxtapose our country with two decades ago and now, it is needless to say that most fields are developed by increasing in education, whereas we do have many educatied professors who presents our culture and country while presenting their mental agility in universities or seminars of foreign countries. Therefore, education`s rising number should be also supported by governments.

It should also be noted that, mentioned increasing tendency also influences next generations. It is worldwide view that youth are our future. If we want to set up our safety future we should try to give a higher education to our next generations. For example, we have always learnt about this kind of stories that there are two brothers and one of them study and was able to gain good living, while other one just thinking about his spare and meaningless life over time. That is why ,this rising trends in education value like a positive development.

All in all, I am not hesitating to confess that, I am a vociferous opponent of negative sides and when I juxtapose both of effects, I witness that positive sides even does not bear comparison with negative.

Sentence: For instance, if we juxtapose our country with two decades ago and now, it is needless to say that most fields are developed by increasing in education, whereas we do have many educatied professors who presents our culture and country while presenting their mental agility in universities or seminars of foreign countries.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and juxtapose

Sentence: Opinions are divided as to whether the number of people continuing their education has increased and it is a positive effect or not, but it is my firm conviction that an increasing of education has always had nociable positive effects on every society.
Error: nociable Suggestion: noticeable

Error: educatied Suggestion: educated