In many countries today, increasing number of people study at university. Students, who will probably earn higher than average salaries after graduating, should pay for their own higher education, rather than state. What are your view?

The majority of lands have increased their bachelor students numbers. Those ones, who will have higher pays after finishing university, need to pay for their education themselves, without the government's help.

First and foremost, the community divides into two: those, who earn high salaries and those, who earn less money. Accordingly, people with high salaries had better education, and even could studied at a better university. More often than not, people, who get the government's aid in having education, study in state colleges,at usual levels. However, students, paying themselves, get more qualified tuition and mostly study in a better private universities, where they have an individual approach. This means, in future they will become very knowledgeable in own sphere, rather than those, who got usual state education, and everyone is aware of that the more qualified the work is, the higher salary is earned by worker.

Secondly, if anybody wants to have big money after graduating university, this means that person should sacrifice with something that is less valuable at the given stage of life. In addition to this, while accepting to work, employers ask for a summary, where a graduate should write in what university he/she studied before. Private university graduates are more valuable in th emodern life, as every citizen knows that they are very good masters of their sphere. And mostly, they are the people who will achieve success at any area, as they are accustomed to be self confident and professional, this are the most crucial factors in being good or even best worker with a higher salary.

To draw the conclusion, there is no doubt, that the proportion of people, who want to be a good specialists, increasing rapidly. However, to my mind, only private colleges are capable to help human beings in having excellent education, and make people to be professional workers with very high pays.

Sentence: Accordingly, people with high salaries had better education, and even could studied at a better university.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and studied

Sentence: And mostly, they are the people who will achieve success at any area, as they are accustomed to be self confident and professional, this are the most crucial factors in being good or even best worker with a higher salary.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to this and are

Sentence: Private university graduates are more valuable in th emodern life, as every citizen knows that they are very good masters of their sphere.
Error: emodern Suggestion: modern

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.