Many countries young people don t choose the teaching profession What do you think is the reason What could be done to attract more students

Many countries young people don’t choose the teaching profession. What do you think is the reason? What could be done to attract more students?

From the beginning of the world, humans need somebody to teach them. At the first this needy, should be simple, like teaching how be a good hunter or climb the mountain and so on. As we see on the history teachers had special place in every society and also everyone has some good memories with some her or his teachers. Unfortunately, nowadays majority of young people do not choose teaching profession.

In my opinion, there is some reason for this bitter truth. First of all, in the past teaching was a high class profession and everybody respected them as top people in their society. In contr...

Sentence: Secondly, in every society, money is a big issue, if you have more money, you will life easily.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and life

Sentence: Finally, our young generation is too lazy, they know if they want be a teacher, they have to work hard and they have to upgrade their information all the times.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to want and be

Sentence: To sum up, we cannot force people to choose some especially occupation, we can train them to be successful in their courier.
Description: The word sum is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to sum
Description: The fragment some especially occupation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace especially with adjective