Many criminals re-offend after they have been punished. Why do some people continue to commit crimes after they have been punished, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?

There is no doubt that the public hold the view that people who have crime record have more changes to offend the law compared with the one who does not. There are multiform reasons in relation to the thesis and it is necessary to resolve the problem radically through implementing methods accordingly.

There are numerous factors leading to offenders’ second crime commitment. Firstly, it is because of poverty, unemployment and lack of education. After punishment, criminals often found them difficult to find a job since fewer of them ever get the chances to master a technic skill. As a conse...

Sentence: There is no doubt that the public hold the view that people who have crime record have more changes to offend the law compared with the one who does not.
Description: The fragment public hold the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hold with verb, past tense

it is the responsibility for the government provides education and vocational training
it is the responsibility for the government to provide education and vocational training

Sentence: After punishment, criminals often found them difficult to find a job since fewer of them ever get the chances to master a technic skill.
Error: technic Suggestion: No alternate word