Many languages are disappearing every year Is this a bad thing or could having fewer languages help bring people together

Many languages are disappearing every year. Is this a bad thing, or could having fewer languages help bring people together?

The more people live on the earth, the fewer languages they speak. However, this statement may sound very interesting and curious, it is based on the truth. In this essay, I am going to examine why this is happening and its consequences.

Some people say that one of the negative effects of the globalisation is destroying or damaging the traditional cultures, that also involve aboriginal languages. Moreover, in the past the languages were the main signs of differentiating nations. In addition, nowadays, when almost everybody speaks english, nobody is extraordinary.

However, this is very old fashioned point of view, because, nowadays, people need to speak common languages and it is also one of the positive aspects of the globalisation. People, who want to do a business with partners from another countries, they have to communicate in one language., otherwise they would not be able to make a deal. Furthermore, fewer language barriers mean that more people are able to speak with another people and therefore traveling certainly benefits from it. Consequenyly, a creation of new friendships is simpler.

In conclusion, there are more people speaking common languages and therefore living and doing international trades are significantly easier. In my opinion, this is a very good and perspective trend, that will certainly continue over following decades. In addition, I tend to believe that everybody should speak english, for their own good.

Sentence: People, who want to do a business with partners from another countries, they have to communicate in one language., otherwise they would not be able to make a deal.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and countries

Sentence: Some people say that one of the negative effects of the globalisation is destroying or damaging the traditional cultures, that also involve aboriginal languages.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, this is very oldfashioned point of view, because, nowadays, people need to speak common languages and it is also one of the positive aspects of the globalisation.
Error: oldfashioned Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Consequenyly, a creation of new friendships is simplier.
Error: simplier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion, there are more people speaking common laguages and theregore living and doing international trades are significantly easier.
Error: theregore Suggestion: therefore
Error: laguages Suggestion: languages