in many part of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children. do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past. give a reason for your answer and include any relevant exam

in many part of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children. do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past. give a reason for your answer and include any relevant example for your own knowledge and experience?

People in our era has no interest as having many children. It is because some of them be bother by working and studying and do not have a time for carrying about having many children. Family’s today were different with yesterday’s family which have a big family and many children.

I believe there were the whole point of the benefits for having big family. Firstly, they have never feel alone. It due to the family always been there if one of them have a trouble. They help each other. I also believe that members of family has a loyalty, although sometime they got fight each other and they mad among them. However, these situations do not make their love decline. Their loving teach them to become a loyal person. Secondly, the family should support and motivate their member in any condition. When they got trouble in studying. They could acquire the members for teaching. Togetherness teaches them to become unpretentious, social person, and not self-interest person. The last is education and experience learning. We learn everything in this world from our old parent, father and mother, grandfather and grandmother, old brother and sister. They teach us how to become brave, intelligence, strong, and having good behavior. Family is the best teacher.

Besides the benefit, there are also disadvantages for being a big family such as problem in financial. A big family need much money for survive. In consequence, one of the family should spend their time for hard working. In commonly, father is who earn money. If his members is more than 4 people, including children and wife that he should work hard. Also sometimes mother takes an action to help her husband earning money. It because children need a lot of money for education. A qualified school is expensive, not cheap anymore. Other problem, they need more space for living, wide room and wide house.

In a nutshell, being a big family is something fun. We have brothers and sisters for chit chat and never feel alone. However, for making big family happy, money is crucial thing to hold out our life. In consequence, children have to ready that is left by their parent.

Sentence: I also believe that members of family has a loyalty, although sometime they got fight each other and they mad among them.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to got and fight
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and mad

Sentence: Their loving teach them to become a loyal person.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to loving and teach

Sentence: A big family need much money for survive.
Description: The fragment family need much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and survive

Sentence: In commonly, father is who earn money.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to is and who

Sentence: In consequence, children have to ready that is left by their parent.
Description: The word ready is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to ready

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar