In many parts of the world families were larger in the past because people had more children Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example

In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children.
Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge and experience.

Family live in the past was quite distinctive rather than nowadays, which quantity of member family was larger. It is believed this had some advantages and disadvantages on member of family in ancient times.

Big family was common in our ancestors. Parents had more than 8 children, so mother was often helped by children to do lots house work. As a result, children became more responsible at home and shaped them more independent in early age. When mother had younger children, older children had to replace mother roles to take care younger and shared everything including problem which was out ...

Family live in the past was quite distinctive
Family who lived in the past was quite distinctive

which quantity of member family was larger.
while quantity of member family was larger.