In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children.Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past?

In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children.
Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past?

In our parent generation, having big family was an incredible investment and experience. But, in current time many people think that having small family is better and many children just bother their parent’s life.

In my opinion, there are advantages and disadvantages having big family and small family. First, the people said that children are great gift from God. How many He gives them, we have to look after them until they become adult people. They are saving for parent’s old time in the future. However, it is difficult for certain families because of low financial and time to give the special attention for them. The parent spend more their time to work than to their children.

Second, nowadays children tend to be disobedient and sometimes become rebellious in adult’s time. They forget about their parents, just think themselves and their new family. So, most parents choose to have little children. On the other hand, naughty children because of low knowledge from their parents about how to teach them well.

In conclusion, the big family or the small family will get challenge and difficulty. They have the responsibilities to survive their children and give the good advice, and education for them. It is because family is a teacher and motivator for them. Children’s future is determined by family’s learning about how to socialize with other people, how to become strong people when they get some problems and how to reward the kindness each other especially for their parent’s old time.

The parent spend more their time to work than to their children.
The parents spend more their time to work than to their children.

Minimum 250 words wanted.