Many people are using credit cards and loans to run up huge personal debts. They may be unable to repay. It should therefore be made more difficult for individual to borrow large amount of money. What is your opinion?

"Money makes a man and money makes a mare away", is a well popular axiom. On the evidence of that, although money introduced ample comforts for dwelling,however,its incredible outlay leads to the deleterious impacts. It is highly justifiable to make more difficult the use of credit cards in order to inhibiting the personal debts by the persons, for whom is nonreturnable. Here, i would like to talk about to what extent is justifiable for that global concern with my own perception.

First and foremost, the principle behind this burning issue is that, the psychology of modern generation for upg...

Sentence: Conversely, it is argued that the most striking advantage blessed by credit cards and loans in order to spent huge debts in the development and broden the area of business and some other leading sectors.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Sentence: Consequently, made difficulties for individual,cause problem him and create disorder in the path of development.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to problem and him

Sentence: For instance, intrest rate should be reasonable for the amount, ehich vary as the increase as the amount is increase or decrease.
Description: The fragment ehich vary as is rare

Error: broden Suggestion: broken

Sentence: In addition to it,especially destitute people sigh of relief while getting debts for the marriges of their daughter, study and thir back and belly from banks, hence, they totaly depends on this money.
Error: totaly Suggestion: total
Error: marriges Suggestion: marriages
Error: thir Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: intrest Suggestion: interest
Error: ehich Suggestion: which

Sentence: In conclusion,as we all know that,'cut your coat,according to your clothe',thus incrediable outlay never be blessing whether it is borrowed from bank or from own pocket.
Error: incrediable Suggestion: incredible

Sentence: Therefor,use of credit cards and loans should be in resonable and efficient way to spell lucrative surviving.
Error: resonable Suggestion: No alternate word