Many people are using credit cards or loans to run up huge personal debts that they may be unable to repay. It should therefore be made more difficult for individuals to borrow large amounts of money. What are your opinion on this?Give reasons for your an

Many people are using credit cards or loans to run up huge personal debts that they may be unable to repay. It should therefore be made more difficult for individuals to borrow large amounts of money. What are your opinion on this?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

As far as inflation has started to take the arial roots in this competitive era, people find it difficult to manage money to run their official works. Thus, they take loans or use credit cards from banks to grind their axes but rerurning to debts becomes a massive challenge for them. Here, I accord with the view point that getting loans should be onerous for individual.

Numerous points can be put down to support my view. First and foremost, the trend of taking loans by entreprenures is becoming widespread to run their enterprises but sometime falilure in business makes it difficult to rep...

Sentence: Thus, they take loans or use credit cards from banks to grind their axes but rerurning to debts becomes a massive challenge for them.
Error: rerurning Suggestion: returning

Sentence: First and foremost, the trend of taking loans by entreprenures is becoming widespread to run their enterprises but sometime falilure in business makes it difficult to repay amout of loans to banks.
Error: amout Suggestion: amount
Error: entreprenures Suggestion: entrepreneurs
Error: falilure Suggestion: failure

Sentence: Moreover, in this cut throat competition, an enormous investments in the business can not even ensure the success of business as innovative strategies, management skills, marketing tacts need to be practiced to make business successful but most of business runners get failed to execute strategies, hence the number of business failures is growing who do not repay money recieved from loans.
Error: recieved Suggestion: received

Sentence: Furthermore, instead of using money for employment sources taken from loan, some people missuse money in gambling, addiction of drugs so on.
Error: missuse Suggestion: misuse