Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that this is why they have a greater role in raising children in most societies Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting Write an essay expressing your point of view Give

Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that this is why they have a greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. Write an essay expressing your point of view. Give reasons for your answer.

Parenting is an art which requires many qualities in person. This quality comes by experience in parents. I believe that both mother and father plays equal role in raising children’s life. There is a famous quote that experience makes a person perfect. In addition perfection is first point towards a good parenting. However every person has his own areas of perfection therefore I suggest that Children should be taught by their parents according to their perfection area. Here in this essay I will present my view to support my argument.

To begin with, some people say that Mother’s plays important role in teaching children how to respect elders and love younger which is natural quality of a woman. Apart from that children learn to manage home work from mother because mothers are more engaged in these activities. In addition mothers can easily handle a child during health problems compared to father.

However, other people say that Father is responsible to teach children how to do hard work, establishing fighting spirit in worst situations. Because father is responsible to work out side and he has more experience in these area which plays significant role in parenting. Apart from father is believed to be strict compared to mother who keeps children in discipline.

To sum up, I recommend equal attention from both father and mother towards their children during children’s formative edge. Moreover splitting responsibility gives both parents enough time to teach children. Which give good result in raising children’ life.

Minimum 250 words wanted.