Many people choose to learn practical subjects therefore theoretical subjects will be no longer be taught in universities Do you agree or disagree

Many people choose to learn practical subjects therefore theoretical subjects will be no longer be taught in universities. Do you agree or disagree?

Education is a vital part of our life. In the past few decades, college schools have been incorporating practical subjects, on the other hand, theoretical subjects are being considered to be eradicated from the curriculum. In my opinion, I believe that academic subjects are extremely important for the future of posterity.

First of all, universities who offer both theoretical and vocational subjects will be recognized and become well-known. In present times, the youth desire to surpass the hardships of looking for a job as well as on what the future might bring. In order to be successful, it...

Sentence: Students prefer to study for them to enhance their knowledge.This college students focuses more on courses that they think can be beneficial on their chosen career.
Description: The fragment students focuses more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace focuses with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to think and can

Sentence: Academic subjects is important for without it, students can not acquire professional degree which serve as their advantage from the others.Studying theoretical subjects can be a key to open various professions someday.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and without
Description: The fragment which serve as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace serve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: As they graduated from the universities who taught theoretical course.
Description: The fragment they graduated from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace graduated with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: They will certainly be successful with their jobs,because they are molded efficiently from previous schools.This people can enjoy auspiciously the benefit of work due to high salary and achievements.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and people

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.