Many people have to retire at the age 60 or 65. However, some suggest that these people should be allowed to work for as long as they wish. What are the pros and cons of this situation?

Humans learn for surviving they had to work. Having a job is one of the most important targets in the human life. In the past, human life was different from now. Maybe, they had not had current human's concerns. In the past there is now low about retire time but now people have to retire when they are 60 or 65 years old. Some people believe people can work as long as they want, however some people do not agree.

In my opinion, retire age low is one of the useful lows that we have in our society; it has a lot of advantages. First of all, this law causes young labors would have a chance to find a jobs in society. Imagine an office that have a lot of worker who are in their middle age. These workers obviously have not one hundred percent performance because of their age. When we become old, we lost our healthy and have a lot problem like high blood pressure. Consequently, they need to rest and do not stressful activities. Secondly, young labors have new idea and they are full of energy, so they are very useful for improvement in every field like industry, medical and so on. Moreover, old people have old information in contrast of young people. People in middle age are not very comfortable new information and technology like using computer or internet. They have a desire to do everything in the old way.

In the other hand, there are some corns in this discussion. First of all, we cannot ignore human dreams. An individual who works for his whole life cannot work someday. Some people said work is essential for them like blood or air. If they do not work some day they feel depress. Furthermore, old people have worthy information and a lot of experiences that new labors will certainly need someday to them.

In sum up, on the top of all, we cannot create a boundary for people. Everybody has a different life. Some of them need to retire sooner as they think because of his work situation, and someone can work for ever. All of these belong to person and situation of his life.

Humans learn for surviving they had to work.
For surviving Humans had to work.

have a lot of worker who are in their middle age.
have a lot of workers who are in their middle age.