Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work How far do you agree or disagree with the

Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.
How far do you agree or disagree with the above views?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In nowadays world, it is a spread idea that the best way to get a job is to attend University and have higher degrees than the average of people. In my opinion, this is not true because of the way job market has evolved in the last decades.

First of all, competition is getting a skilled job has become very hard. Unlikely post World War II society, today the percentage of people with University degree is increasing every year, whereas the real number of skilled job is remaining roughly the same. As result, many young skilled students struggle to find a job that fits their expectations, both ...

Sentence: In nowadays world, it is a spread idea that the best way to get a job is to attend University and have higher degrees than the average of people.
Description: The fragment In nowadays world is rare

competition is getting a skilled job has become very hard.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. 'is and has'