Many people these days travel far for work or spend more hours working. Does this trend have more advantages or disadvantages? What do you think about work-life balance?

Man, through the ages, has undergone changes from the time when they lived in caves and hunting animal to current day they live in high tech apartments. During the all ages, people had to work hardly until today. However, some rules and situation are changed. Nowadays, many people have to work until the midnight or goring aboard.

From the one side, spending more hours to work brings some benefit for both worker and employer. Firstly, we live in the competing world, for winning we should try hard. If an employee work hard and stay overtime, at the end of the month, he or she gain more money. This surplus money can spend for her or his family. Besides, employer can complete their project sooner as they expect, so they win their competition. Moreover, travel to another place give us this chance to meet some new people and gain some information about other culture.

From the other side, spending more hours of day at workplace has some disadvantages. For beginning, every person has a lot of stress at her or his work. Consequently, stay more means more stress. Secondly, it creates a distance between members of a family. For example, my father used to work a lot even in weekend. He lost a lot of family gathering such as birthday party or weekend barbeque. At result, someday he felt he got depression. Finally, this matter is very harmful for people’s health.

As I my experience, we should create a balance between both aspects of our live. We should manage our working hours and hours that we spend at home. For example, we can try to spend all weekend with our family. Besides, we can work until a specific hours like seven or eight in the evening.

To sum up, open the all advantages, I believe this matter has more disadvantages. In my opinion, personal life is very important than work life. Some meaning like being happy, healthy and so on is very valuable for the humans.

Sentence: During the all ages, people had to work hardly until today.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: If an employee work hard and stay overtime, at the end of the month, he or she gain more money.
Description: The fragment she gain more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gain with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, travel to another place give us this chance to meet some new people and gain some information about other culture.
Description: The fragment place give us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: As I my experience, we should create a balance between both aspects of our live.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to I and my

Sentence: To sum up, open the all advantages, I believe this matter has more disadvantages.
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: Nowadays, many people have to work until the midnight or goring aboard.
Error: goring Suggestion: No alternate word

doesn't need to have two conclusion paragraphs.