Many shops work for 24 hours a day 7 days a week; some people see it as a good idea, while others don’t. Compare different views of customers, shop workers and the whole society of this subject and give your opinion about it.

Shopping is an indispensable activity for every family. The proposal of 24/7 may not acceptable for some people. However, i think it is a great idea by all means. It can benefit clients, seller, and the whole society. These advantages can be explained in this essay by more details.

Family has a lot of requires all the day: food, aids, clothes, stationeries and more. If the idea of 24/7 is implemented, the family would get these needs any time. Sometimes, we need something ergently in a particular time such as medicines or aids. Also, some people do not have time to make shopping all day, so they can make it at night.

The shop-workers would get a great advantages of this regulation. Some youth suffer from unemployment; this sector of society would find much more job opportunities because of shifted-work. Also, some students like to work at the summer vacation, so they can found a work easly and have an experience from life-skill.

Such this idea would affect the whole community too, because more works means more money. Therfore, the business men would pay more taxes to the government. This puplic money can be spent on facilities , education,health and more services.These services for all people.

As I cleared early, this proposal means more and more money and eventually more benefits for all sectors of society. the jobless people can found jobs , the owners of shops will get more money. And the revenue taxes will spend on the utilities.

Sentence: Family has a lot of requires all the day: food, aids, clothes, stationeries and more.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and requires

Sentence: Some youth suffer from unemployment; this sector of society would find much more job opportunities because of shifted-work.
Description: The fragment youth suffer from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suffer with verb, past participle

Sentence: Also, some students like to work at the summer vacation, so they can found a work easly and have an experience from life-skill.
Description: The word found is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to found

Sentence: Such this idea would affect the whole community too, because more works means more money.
Description: The fragment works means more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace means with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: As I cleared early, this proposal means more and more money and eventually more benefits for all sectors of society. the jobless people can found jobs , the owners of shops will get more money.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and found

Sentence: Sometimes, we need something ergently in a particular time such as medicines or aids.
Error: ergently Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This puplic money can be spent on facilities , education,health and more services.These services for all people.
Error: puplic Suggestion: public