Many shops work for 24 hours a day 7 days a week; some people see it as a good idea, while others don’t. Compare different views of customers, shop workers and the whole society of this subject and give your opinion about it.

As an influence to globalization and night duties of employees in various professions, so many shops are now started opening for 24hours of the day and 7days a week. However, I believe, the long time in the shop opening is not to be beneficial for all and is not practical to all shops.

To begin with, from the perspective of a customer, it is easy for those who are engaged in night duties and difficult to organize time for shopping in the day-time. Nevertheless, as most of them prefer shopping as a part of their outing there will not be more people who use this facility. Hence, it is favora...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts