Many students decide to further their study abroad What are the benefits and draw backs of studying abroad To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement

Many students decide to further their study abroad. What are the benefits and draw backs of studying abroad. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement.

Today, studying in abroad is on the peak. As it is considered betterment for mankind. Education is seemed third eye of knowledge to achieve success and study area of abroad make it possible, hence students are motivated to choose abroad for further study . Hare, I agree with this statement and would like to establish my views on this.

Students, who advocate the study abroad has a lot of disadvantages, have their sound reasons. First, of all, students will suffer home sickness and loneliness. Overseas students often fell depressed for lack of adequate knowledge and understanding of the local customs and lifestyle. Secondly, after pursuing their study mostly student satisfied to live overseas and to job. This may be serious drain brain and loss for motherland of great talent.

To this issue, some other student hold a deferent attitude, arguing that students should go abroad to study. To begin with, it can broaden the student's horizons. For instance, they get a chance to experience totally different culture of other country. The knowledge of social customs acquired in the other countries help them to become more open minded. Next, threes academic advantages. Students can lean advanced science and technology. They receive a different eduction. The book resources are more up-to-date. The professor are aware of all new subject of extreme streams, consequently, it bring bright future for students.

To recapitulate, progressing in studying in abroad has merits over the demerits. I think, it is good idea to choose overseas to gain wide knowledge about education and culture.

Sentence: Secondly, after pursuing their study mostly student satisfied to live overseas and to job.
Description: The fragment study mostly student is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mostly with adjective

Sentence: To this issue, some other student hold a deferent attitude, arguing that students should go abroad to study.
Description: The fragment student hold a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hold with verb, past tense

Sentence: The professor are aware of all new subject of extreme streams, consequently, it bring bright future for students.
Description: The fragment The professor is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

consequently, it bring bright future for students.
consequently, it brings bright future for students.

it is good idea to
it is a good idea to

Error: deferent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They receive a different eduction.
Error: eduction Suggestion: No alternate word