Many university courses are now available online. Write an essay, discussing the benefits and drawbacks of such an approach.

Nowadays, each university has its own courses and they teach students with various education ways. Students have more opportunities than past and they are able to choose education system which they want. Now a great number of universities have online courses and students can study via the internet. There are several advantages and disadvantages in the online courses.

If students study at the university in which courses are available online, they can learn subjects at flexible hours, so this may be benefits of online courses. At other universities students should go to the university in time and each lesson has its own time. Sometimes students are tired and they cannot wake up in the morning and they miss lessons which are taught that day, thus it may take a toll on students’ education whereas if the university has online courses, they are able to study any time.

Secondly, in some countries students work and they do not have enough time to go to the university every day. At the meantime online courses might help such students for learning lessons. Also, online courses are available many places where there is internet and when students are at work, they study with using computer.

On the other hand, if students do not go to the university, they can isolate from community and used to loneliness. When students get the university every day, they can communicate teachers and other children and they may be more gregarious, so this feature might help students at future career. Also, there are a couple of problems on the internet and students cannot get access to the online courses.

In conclusion, online courses might benefit students and at several times this can play a significant role on students’ education but everyday communication at the university is the most necessary factor at study as well. It is important that students should take advantages of online courses and daily lessons because if both of them are used, this has better influence on students’ study.