Many young people choose to take a year off between finishing school and starting university in order to gain work experience or to travel The experience of non academic life like this offers benefits the individual when they return to education To what e

Many young people choose to take a year off between finishing school and starting university in order to gain work experience or to travel. The experience of non-academic life like this offers benefits the individual when they return to education.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

From the beginning of time, there are few things more important than education. Nowadays, almost all students enroll in university or college after graduating from high school. However, there are some who argue that taking a year off in order for associating with real life before starting university would be a better option. In my view, this practice merits more considerations due to it's many clear benefits.

It is true that spending one year without schooling might have some drawbacks. Initially, many students, for example, might lost much of knowledge that they learned from high school. A...

Sentence: In fact, by travelling to many places and associating with real life many students could acquire much of knowledge and social skills which is not available at school or home.
Description: The fragment social skills which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are