As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalization. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.To what extent

These days, thanks to mass communication and high technologies, people can communicate with each other whenever they want and wherever they are. In other worlds, these technologies help them to omit distances between themselves and they can easily be aware about any events that are occurred around the world. Moreover, they can gather a lot of information about different kinds of customs and cultures from different kinds of people that follow them.

It is clear that when people are aware about several customs that are broadcast through internet and social media; they attract and want to follow some cultures and customs which lead to wearing same clothes and eating same especial foods. If they want to follow the other cultures little by little their own cultures are forgotten and are melted among powerful cultures that belong to big developed countries. It is undeniable that mass communications are significant tools to advertise cultures of developed countries and fascinate many kinds of people who think when they follow these cultures, their prestigious go up which lead to losing their cultural identity through globalization.

Furthermore, there are several powerful developed countries like America and England who reap the benefits of loss of cultural identity because they can export their goods to other countries that are fascinated to their customs and increase their profits with exporting industry which would never happen if people did not lose their cultural identity and did not follow the other fake customs that are advertised vastly.

On the other hand, people can be able to show their cultures by mass telecommunications tools easily and attract several kinds of people via these ways which happen in turkey and they can reap the benefits of advertise their culture annually and increase the number of tourist that pay visit to their country. Thanks to globalization, several people in developing countries who could not go to other countries and advertise their cultures can easily broadcast their customs and cultures and invite a lot of people to see their historical places and tradition customs that are practiced in their countries by the public which lead to developing tourism industry and helping to improve their economy. They could not do this work if mass communication were not.

In conclusion, I think that although there are several programs that invite people to follow the other shallow cultures that developed countries have such as west countries and lead to losing cultural identity, many people in developing countries like Malaysia and turkey can advertise their customs and cultures easily which would not be in the case if these equipment have not been invented. The government can not overlook advantages and disadvantages consequences that globalization brings and they must make benefits of this phenomenon.

Sentence: On the other hand, people can be able to show their cultures by mass telecommunications tools easily and attract several kinds of people via these ways which happen in turkey and they can reap the benefits of advertise their culture annually and increase the number of tourist that pay visit to their country.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to telecommunications and tools

Sentence: The government can not overlook advantages and disadvantages consequences that globalization brings and they must make benefits of this phenomenon.
Suggestion: Refer to disadvantages and consequences

Sentence Length SD: 18.099 7.5 (try to understand what is Sentence Length SD)