Mass communication and transport

Mass communication and transport

Globalization increases all over the world. It means that people all over the world behave in nearly same manner. However every people have their culture and it is an important identity. Even though, increase in globalization I believe that it will not lead to loss of culture identity.

From one side, every country has different cultural habits. The culture of each country depends on their language, music, life style, ancient architecture and many more. For example In India, Classical music is ancient and cultural identity for Indian music but in countries like USA western music is more famous. In recent decade, countries are developing their culture by spending large amount of money to build museum, ancient architecture and many more. And, of course People from different country vary based on their cultural behavior.

In the other side, globalization improves living condition of people. Nowadays there are number of transportation like air, ship, land. It is possible for people to travel any place within limited period. For instance, a person who wants to travel from India to United States of America can travel within two days. Globalization leads multinational company to target developing countries. As a result, there is as increase in economic rate of these countries. For example, in recent years developing countries like china and India are increasing in economic rate. Globalization is one of the main reason to reduce unemployment.

In conclusion, globalization is very much important for every country. In many countries both globalization and country's culture is developing. From this globalization does not lead to total loss of country's culture identity.

You wrote essay greatly. I just realized that you put a lot examples in your essay. You may a little bit change your styles to avoid so many examples:

the reason(the topic sentence) -> why this reason? (one or two sentence) -> then one example (one or two sentences)-> the advantages of the reason (one or two sentences).

let me know if you can't understand this template.

If you are thinking about building an in-ground pool building, then I recommend using the services of this company above the ground pool . Because it is one of the best companies in Canada that best specializes in installing such pools, and doing so in a way that makes them look a lot nicer in your interior.

Total Home Windows & Doors is a windows and doors installation and manufacturing company based in Toronto. We serve the GTA region and provide quality installations of energy saving vinyl windows of various styles, exterior steel and fiberglass doors, porch enclosures and more. Our company’s goal is to achieve perfection in all phases of the project: In-Home Consultation, Manufacturing, Installation and Service. Only being perfect in all phases of the project allowed to gain customer’s credibility and become the leader manufacturing and installation windows and doors company in the market.
https://thwindowsdoors.com/window-replacement-cost/