Mass Tourism has a negative effect on a country and should be discouraged. To what extent do you agree and disagree with this statement?

In the modern world, burgeoning tourist industry is a boon for any nation. It is not only shaping country’s economic future but also giving access to masses. However, some people argue that the negative aspect of mass tourism cannot be escaped. It is disagreed with the statement that this should be discouraged on the account of their demerits.

At the outset, tourism industry is vital contributing factor to country’s economy. Take an example of under developing countries like Mongolia and Nepal, can also get benefitted by mass tourism, which help them to improve their economy. As a result many foreigners can visit these places and invest their money.

Apart from that travellers are always motivated to explore different parts of the globe. Perhaps they want to know about their cultures and traditions of various countries over the world. For example, Safari is a tourist group that moves around the world and publish their experience on the web. So that people can get encouraged and inspired to set for expedition. In that way, knowing each other’s tradition can mutually benefit not only travellers but also host country.

However, many may see the positive impacts of tourism on any nation, it is not a trend without its drawbacks. Although touring spot can draw the attention of the millions, the cost and use of the resources associated with that cannot be overlooked. For example, wear and tear associated with Taj Mahal is well known, due to heavy turn over of foreigners every year. Also, it requires huge amount of funds for its maintenance and associated problems of pollution.

To summarize, after meticulously assessing the given topic. It can be seen that mass tourism is certainly a boon as it can potentially raise the economy of the nation and also gives international exposure to world‘s traditions. Therefore it can be concluded that despite of its minimal drawbacks, practice of mass tourism cannot be discouraged.

Sentence: At the outset, tourism industry is vital contributing factor to country's economy.
Description: The fragment is vital contributing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace vital with adverb

Sentence: Take an example of under developing countries like Mongolia and Nepal, can also get benefitted by mass tourism, which help them to improve their economy.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and under
Description: The fragment which help them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: It can be seen that mass tourism is certainly a boon as it can potentially raise the economy of the nation and also gives international exposure to worlds traditions.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to worlds and traditions