You are hereMillions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu

serene123's picture

By serene123 - Posted on 24 November 2012

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international language?

English is one of the most dominating language of the world which is having its impact on every field of work. Undoubtedly, English play a much greater role in the world that it is inevitable for people to ignore it fully. Though, people feel English will connect them properly with the world because it is a medium of communication in every parts of the world. Thus, people from different parts of the world want to study in an English speaking nation. 

Often, we see a number of students want to study further in countries like America, England, Australia because these are the best known English speaking countries which not only emphasis on the present course but also give students a chance to enhance their progress by improving their English.

Secondly, it is also beneficial to get an authorised degree from the best universities of the world as this will help in getting a high profile job anywhere in the world means a person can choose where to live according to that person's convenience. New opportunity for settlement with high paid job in developed countries frequently increased number of students who want to study in English speaking countries. 

Similarly, living in one of the most developed country of the world help students to get mature enough to live independently by themselves without any external help . It directly improve student's personality and also teach them how to maintain unity, peace and coordination with students from different parts of the world.

However, we know English is the most important language that every person must know to achieve success in their lives and as this language is widely spoken in each and every part of the world so, it is good to be an English speaker. It has been proved that almost all the trade or business that take place in the world is done in English language which directly effect on different countries economic.

Despite of trading, nowadays school in all over the world are having their lessons in English language to give a fair chance for students to get all the advantage an English speaker is getting at the present time.

Even though, English is the predominant language of many countries legislation, laws and in many government fields it is spoken widely than before and people who live in non English speaking country are also including English more commonly in their work places or at their homes as a source of connecting themselves with people more easily and quickly. Thus, English reduced the communication barrier to a large extend which was the big problem faced by the people around the world in the past. 

Therefore, it is necessary to study in English speaking countries cause it will help in our progress and give us a chance to make our lives better as English has enormous uses in this world and also allow us to put our views properly in front of the world without any communication barriers.

The table below shows the monthly expenditure of an average Australian family in 1991 and 2001.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.http://www.ielts-exam.net/academic_writing_samples_t Umb221
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both these views and give y mandy19.2q sticky icon
A research describing the different number of post-school qualifications and its proportion based on gender was held in Australia in 1999. The research involved five kinds of education level. MOJIONO
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. alan
It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your tiads
The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999. zhangwei217245 sticky icon
Keeping animals in captivity is cruel. There is no reason for zoos to exist in the 21st century. How far do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Muh Septian Pahlevi sticky icon
Some say that people should continue to work in the same job for a lifetime. Others say they should change jobs at least once during their career. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? gillgurpreet sticky icon
Some people say that it is impossible for women to be an effective women and to be a good mother in home at the same time. They also suggest that the government should give the salary to mothers who stay at home to take care of their children.Please discu vicky123
It is believed those who have satisfaction in life are more peaceful and successful in life.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this idea? gurbaj.bajwa

Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your eddysuaib sticky icon
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Do good exam results at school or college guarantee success in life?Discuss the advantages that a good education can have on your future.Do you believe that studying hard will bring a better life? (REWRITE) eddysuaib
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
You and your friend recently went on a holiday together. You have a problem with your photos taken during the holiday. Write a letter to ask your friend for a particular photo and say- What is a problem with your photographs?- Which photo would you like f Rahi
The time table below shows the results of an airline survey in 2011 of economy class male and female travellers of different ages.The members show which groups ranked particular in flight features as the most important.Summarise the information by choosi josnathomas sticky icon

The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon

English is one of the most dominating language of the world which is having its impact on every field of work.

Suggestion:English is one of the most dominating languages of the world which is having its impact on every field of work.

Sentence: Undoubtedly, English play a much greater role in the world that it is inevitable for people to ignore it fully.
Description: The fragment English play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, it is also beneficial to get an authorised degree from the best universities of the world as this will help in getting a high profile job anywhere in the world means a person can choose where to live according to that person's convenience.
Error: authorised Suggestion: authorized

Avg. Sentence Length: 33 21.0 (sentences should be shorter)
Number of Paragraphs: 8 5 (You don't list 4-5 reasons here. You only need to list 2-3 reasons and argue.)

The big problem for this essay is that you used 'However', and 'Even though'. If you used them at the beginning of a paragraph, means you are going to change your ideas. However, you didn't.

Be very sensitive to use However or Even though inside the essays. It is going to mis-organize the essay if they are not used properly.