You are hereMillions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu

serene123's picture

By serene123 - Posted on 24 November 2012

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international language?

English is one of the most dominating language of the world which is having its impact on every field of work. Undoubtedly, English play a much greater role in the world that it is inevitable for people to ignore it fully. Though, people feel English will connect them properly with the world because it is a medium of communication in every parts of the world. Thus, people from different parts of the world want to study in an English speaking nation. 

Often, we see a number of students want to study further in countries like America, England, Australia because these are the best known English speaking countries which not only emphasis on the present course but also give students a chance to enhance their progress by improving their English.

Secondly, it is also beneficial to get an authorised degree from the best universities of the world as this will help in getting a high profile job anywhere in the world means a person can choose where to live according to that person's convenience. New opportunity for settlement with high paid job in developed countries frequently increased number of students who want to study in English speaking countries. 

Similarly, living in one of the most developed country of the world help students to get mature enough to live independently by themselves without any external help . It directly improve student's personality and also teach them how to maintain unity, peace and coordination with students from different parts of the world.

However, we know English is the most important language that every person must know to achieve success in their lives and as this language is widely spoken in each and every part of the world so, it is good to be an English speaker. It has been proved that almost all the trade or business that take place in the world is done in English language which directly effect on different countries economic.

Despite of trading, nowadays school in all over the world are having their lessons in English language to give a fair chance for students to get all the advantage an English speaker is getting at the present time.

Even though, English is the predominant language of many countries legislation, laws and in many government fields it is spoken widely than before and people who live in non English speaking country are also including English more commonly in their work places or at their homes as a source of connecting themselves with people more easily and quickly. Thus, English reduced the communication barrier to a large extend which was the big problem faced by the people around the world in the past. 

Therefore, it is necessary to study in English speaking countries cause it will help in our progress and give us a chance to make our lives better as English has enormous uses in this world and also allow us to put our views properly in front of the world without any communication barriers.