Essay topics: Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international language?
English is one of the most dominating language of the world which is having its impact on every field of work. Undoubtedly, English play a much greater role in the world that it is inevitable for people to ignore it fully. Though, people feel English will connect them properly with the world because it is a medium of communication in every parts of the world. Thus, people from different parts of the world want to study in an English speaking nation.
Often, we see a number of students want to study further in countries like America, England, Australia because these are the best known English speaking countries which not only emphasis on the present course but also give students a chance to enhance their progress by improving their English.
Secondly, it is also beneficial to get an authorised degree from the best universities of the world as this will help in getting a high profile job anywhere in the world means a person can choose where to live according to that person's convenience. New opportunity for settlement with high paid job in developed countries frequently increased number of students who want to study in English speaking countries.
Similarly, living in one of the most developed country of the world help students to get mature enough to live independently by themselves without any external help . It directly improve student's personality and also teach them how to maintain unity, peace and coordination with students from different parts of the world.
However, we know English is the most important language that every person must know to achieve success in their lives and as this language is widely spoken in each and every part of the world so, it is good to be an English speaker. It has been proved that almost all the trade or business that take place in the world is done in English language which directly effect on different countries economic.
Despite of trading, nowadays school in all over the world are having their lessons in English language to give a fair chance for students to get all the advantage an English speaker is getting at the present time.
Even though, English is the predominant language of many countries legislation, laws and in many government fields it is spoken widely than before and people who live in non English speaking country are also including English more commonly in their work places or at their homes as a source of connecting themselves with people more easily and quickly. Thus, English reduced the communication barrier to a large extend which was the big problem faced by the people around the world in the past.
Therefore, it is necessary to study in English speaking countries cause it will help in our progress and give us a chance to make our lives better as English has enormous uses in this world and also allow us to put our views properly in front of the world without any communication barriers.
- You should spend about 20 minutes and write at least 150 words.You do not need to write any addresses, begin your letter as follows:Dear..............A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won' (60)
- The diagram below shows nitrogen sources and concentration levels in the groundwater of a coastal city. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feauters.Write at least 150 words. (74.5455)
- The table below shows consumer perferences for the features of automatic washing machines in different countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (74.375)
- The table and graph below give information about the gross domestic product (GDP) and employment sectors of a developing country.summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevent.write at least 150 w (78)
- Q- Many lives are in danger when hastily erected bulidings collapse because safety standards have been sacrificed to get quick profits. to prevent disaster of this kind, goverment should play greater role in setting and enforcing safety standards for buli (75)
- A government's role is only to provide defense capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services, such as education, health and social security, should be provided by private groups or individuals in the community.To (78.5)
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The table below shows the results of an airline survey in 2011 of economy class male and female travellers of different ages. The numbers show which groups ranked particular in-flight features as the most imp (70)
- In the past, buildings often reflected the culture of a society but today all modern buildings look alike and cities through out the world are becoming more and more similar.What do you think is the reason for this, and is it a good thing or a bad thing?Y (83.33329999999999)
- A lot of administrative work is done after the IELTS test. Below is a chart of what happens to the candidate's IELTS test after the test has been completed.Describe the chart,You should write at least 150 words. (77.5)
- Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu (80.7895)