You are hereMillions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langu

serene123's picture

By serene123 - Posted on 24 November 2012

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such asAustralia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college oruniversity.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international language?

English is one of the most dominating language of the world which is having its impact on every field of work. Undoubtedly, English play a much greater role in the world that it is inevitable for people to ignore it fully. Though, people feel English will connect them properly with the world because it is a medium of communication in every parts of the world. Thus, people from different parts of the world want to study in an English speaking nation. 

Often, we see a number of students want to study further in countries like America, England, Australia because these are the best known English speaking countries which not only emphasis on the present course but also give students a chance to enhance their progress by improving their English.

Secondly, it is also beneficial to get an authorised degree from the best universities of the world as this will help in getting a high profile job anywhere in the world means a person can choose where to live according to that person's convenience. New opportunity for settlement with high paid job in developed countries frequently increased number of students who want to study in English speaking countries. 

Similarly, living in one of the most developed country of the world help students to get mature enough to live independently by themselves without any external help . It directly improve student's personality and also teach them how to maintain unity, peace and coordination with students from different parts of the world.

However, we know English is the most important language that every person must know to achieve success in their lives and as this language is widely spoken in each and every part of the world so, it is good to be an English speaker. It has been proved that almost all the trade or business that take place in the world is done in English language which directly effect on different countries economic.

Despite of trading, nowadays school in all over the world are having their lessons in English language to give a fair chance for students to get all the advantage an English speaker is getting at the present time.

Even though, English is the predominant language of many countries legislation, laws and in many government fields it is spoken widely than before and people who live in non English speaking country are also including English more commonly in their work places or at their homes as a source of connecting themselves with people more easily and quickly. Thus, English reduced the communication barrier to a large extend which was the big problem faced by the people around the world in the past. 

Therefore, it is necessary to study in English speaking countries cause it will help in our progress and give us a chance to make our lives better as English has enormous uses in this world and also allow us to put our views properly in front of the world without any communication barriers.

Telecommuting refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology. Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming d Dea Martha
successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other professions,is this fully justified or unfair anjum shaik
“ Prevention is better than cure.”Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Saleh_ADNA
Modern life is becoming more and more stressful, and many people now suffer from stress- related illnesses. What are the cause of this stress and what can be done to overcome the problem? giangntt
The charts show that the number of Japanese tourists traveling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia’s share of the Japanese tourist. Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shows below. maryam2900
Examine the arguments in favor and against animal experiments and come to a conclusion in this issue. marjloveselmo
age distribution of the population in Australia in 1961 and 2031 adventurer
The graph shows estimated oil production capacity for several Gulf countries between 1990 and 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. You should write at least 150 words.Writing Ta liantriying
the carbon cycle adventurer
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Other, however, think that changes is always a good thing.discuss both these views and give your own opinion ruhi

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status carmela6

Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon

English is one of the most dominating language of the world which is having its impact on every field of work.

Suggestion:English is one of the most dominating languages of the world which is having its impact on every field of work.

Sentence: Undoubtedly, English play a much greater role in the world that it is inevitable for people to ignore it fully.
Description: The fragment English play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, it is also beneficial to get an authorised degree from the best universities of the world as this will help in getting a high profile job anywhere in the world means a person can choose where to live according to that person's convenience.
Error: authorised Suggestion: authorized

Avg. Sentence Length: 33 21.0 (sentences should be shorter)
Number of Paragraphs: 8 5 (You don't list 4-5 reasons here. You only need to list 2-3 reasons and argue.)

The big problem for this essay is that you used 'However', and 'Even though'. If you used them at the beginning of a paragraph, means you are going to change your ideas. However, you didn't.

Be very sensitive to use However or Even though inside the essays. It is going to mis-organize the essay if they are not used properly.