Millions of people every year move to English speaking countries such as Australia Britain or America in order to study at school college or university Why do so many people want to study in English Why is English such an important international language

Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such as Australia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college or university.
Why do so many people want to study in English?
Why is English such an important international language?

Give reasons for your answer.

Numerous students are approaching English-speaking countries like Australia, Britain, and America to join various educational courses that help them in achieving great job opportunities in the future ahead. These courses and opportunities require people to have a sound knowledge of English to learn, interact, and express themselves in a better way and speaking volume of its popularity.

In my opinion, the most significant reason behind learning English is to understand and communicate with people who speak different languages however, having the basic understanding of English. English is th...

Sentence: Numerous students are approaching English-speaking countries like Australia, Britain, and America to join various educational courses that them great job opportunities for the future ahead.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that and them

Minimum 250 words wanted.