Mobile phone and the internet are very useful However it is rare for old people to use them In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people What could be done to encourage to the old people to use

Mobile phone and the internet are very useful. However, it is rare for old people to use them. In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people? What could be done to encourage to the old people to use?

Most of the people in the world use mobile phone and the internet because of very useful and very effective. In the other hand, for old people, that are very difficult to use. There are different conditions for old people to use social network.

Modern tools such as, laptop, smart phone, and tablet are common equipments for world society in this time, especially for young people. They use it for many purposes. Kids often use internet for gaming, such ‘ayo dance’, and they do not need to go outside to refresh their mind after tired in study. Teenagers could use modern technology for sending text to their relatives and searching duties. For example, TEST English School students, one of English course in Kampung Inggris, Pare, Kediri, East Java, Indonesia, use cell phone to get in touching to their family in their hometown. They also make the internet for looking materials everyday, especially for speaking and writing subjects.

However, cell phone and the internet could be useful for people. They could finish their work easily if they create application in the internet, but not all of adult know how to use the internet. Most of them open the internet for knowing update news because they always curious about new information such as index, criminal, and politic. Besides, old people use gadgets for getting dispatch from their relatives. Especially, old people who stay in different area with their children might use cell phone for creating interaction. I suggest old people to read guideline book for gadgets.

In conclusion, many people in the world are common to use mobile phone and the internet, but not all of them common about that gadgets. Especially for old people, they just use it for get update news and keep contact with their relatives.

Sentence: Especially for old people, they just use it for get update news and keep contact with their relatives.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and get

The essay is a little bit out of topic.

Which paragraph is for this question: In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people?

Which paragraph is for this question: What could be done to encourage to the old people to use?