Mobile phone and the internet are very useful. However, it is rare for the old people to use them. In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people? What could be done to encourage the old people to use?

Hence, most of human beings utilize mobile phone and an internet to help them for finishing their work or assignment. They are not only utilized by teenagers but also older people, and the problem is that several older people do not understand how to use them.

Numerous of pension people utilize the internet as an equipment to help them for searching information concerning health information. However, some of them face some problem in applying the internet and do not know in what ways it convenient. Therefore, older people are rare to apply the internet. The matter of that is that retired people are not only utilizing the internet as a tool to find out information but also to communicate with other people such family who stay far away from them. For instance, if they have children who stay abroad, they could communicate easily by using the internet and could view each other by using Skype (one of social media which need the internet to connect it). According to Compas newspaper, using of the internet growth up about 87% in 2000 and it is only 17% of older people who could apply the internet well.

Besides, retired people also need to utilize mobile phone to help them for creating good communicating regarding sending messages. They might send messages for their old friends who never see each other for long-time. By utilizing cell phone, it could generate them easily to interact with others. For example, pension people could call their grandchild easily if they are worried about grandchildren that do not travel home at night.

Mobile and the internet would help them to keep their relation with relatives even though they have no time to see each other in daily, and they could read phone cell booklet if they do not understand how to apply it. They also might ask their children or grandchild to teach them how to utilize the internet because in this era most of teenagers and adults understand well how to apply them.

The essay is a little bit out of topic. It is asked to talk about 'old people', while you are talking about 'mature people'.