Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends This has had a negative effect on their social lives To what extent do you agree or disagree

Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

These days, the most of people using modern form of communication such as email and messaging to communicate with their friends. However, this has had a negative effects on their social lives, I believe that using modern form of communication has many positive effects as well.

First of all, that activities have reduced their amount of time for people to seeing their friend. For example, the people who was communicate with their friends became more enjoyable to talk by email and messaging. Moreover, they usually felt clumsy to start the conversation if they met their friends. Therefore, email and messaging make them talked more comfortable and free to expressed their feeling without bashful and see face each other.

On the other hand, using email and messaging will be easy for people to communicate with other friends in different cities or different places without spend their time to meet by directly. Furthermore, that people will get information faster than old generations. As we know, sending letter by post mail will spend much time , so email and messaging will help them to communicate with their friends as fast as they want. Likewise, technology in modern form of communication will connect many people who they do not know each other before. For example, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog there are become media for many people to be acquainted with other person so they could make networking and good relation to improve their social lives.

In conclusion, I think that email and messaging can influence on people’s social lives because they do not have much time to visiting their friends. However, I believe that modern form of communication will provide people to widespread their networking and linking to other people over the world.

the most of people using modern form of communication such as email and messaging to communicate with their friends.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: For example, the people who was communicate with their friends became more enjoyable to talk by email and messaging.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and communicate

Sentence: Therefore, email and messaging make them talked more comfortable and free to expressed their feeling without bashful and see face each other.
Description: The fragment them talked more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace talked with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and expressed

Sentence: On the other hand, using email and messaging will be easy for people to communicate with other friends in different cities or different places without spend their time to meet by directly.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and spend

Sentence: However, I believe that modern form of communication will provide people to widespread their networking and linking to other people over the world.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to widespread and their